Uploading images to Bazaarena is a matter of:
- All the contents whether it is text, Images, Videos, Pdf etc should be appropriate for a free-content encyclopedia.
- Uploading the image with clear labelling as to its origin and copyright status.
- If the image has not been released (to your knowledge) under a license and is still under copyright you must gain permission to use the image from the copyright holder.
- Alternatively, you can ask the copyright holder to post a notice on the website where the image originated stating that it is released under an appropriate free licence.
- If, after looking over the Bazaarena: Copyright page, you determine that the image is public domain or other free licenses, then you may upload it to Bazaarena.
- Bazaarena, having a full right to delete any advertisement which is not following copyright law and if required we will take strict action against users If we receive any complaint from the media owner.
- Try not to post content that encroaches the privileges of outsiders. This incorporates, however, isn't restricted to, content that encroaches on protected innovation rights, for example, copyright and trademark.
- Try not to post content that contains any reference to or similarity of any recognizable outsiders, except if assent has been gotten from each such individual as might be required.
- Else, if you are unable to find the appropriate images for your advertisement then we suggest you download the images from the website which allowed free images.
Where can I find free images?
Here is a list of websites that have free images. Many of these sites have images in the public domain, but some of the images do have license agreements. Make sure you understand the restrictions on each image before you publish them.
- Stock Free Images
- Photo Pin
- Flickr creative commons tagged images